How much do we need Bynum?

Just asking a valid question. During this three game losing skid we got out rebounded by Utah. Hibbert destroys Gasol and today we simple allowed too many layups. I'm not saying Bynum will fix all these problems right away but would he at least make a difference if he was playing right now?

Edited by magicbalala245

It is always good to have a healthy roster and a player that is needed. I would like to see Lamar Odom come off the bench, he will dominate and put this bench team into a different level with Shannon Brown, Steve Blake, and Matt Barnes. I'm worried about facing the Heat to be honest, but, mostly, I'm worried about getting our asses kicked in the playoffs by the Mavericks or Spurs.

Like RD said in a previous post, with the way Gasol has been playing the last couple games (minus the strong defensive stand against Conley in the closing seconds in the loss to the Grizz), they really need Bynum's strong presence in the paint. He'll make a big difference both on offense, but mostly on defense. Definitely a major hole when he's out for L.A.