My top 10 of 2009.

xx.

The only reason why I dont believe him is because of his past lies and he showed no proof at all, if you go to Sundance you would definitely take pics.

Past lies? :huh: You stated [expletive] out of your [expletive] with no posts made by me to prove it, and when I say otherwise you're telling me I'm lying? :lol:

I took a few pictures, but not with my cell phone. The camera which I took the pictures with are currently with my sister in California.

I'm just saying, unless he is 25+ years old, I don't see someone making the trip unless they are quite wealthy.

I didn't personally pay for the tickets; my sister's boyfriend's dad is a member of the Academy. He receives many DVD's of movies that have yet to make their way into theaters and festivals by the movie studios. Along with that, him and his wife attend many festivals together, and every year they ask their son and my sister if they want to go along with them, and they almost never do. They asked me and my brother, and we accepted. The reason they asked us is, because he knows we're big movie fans due to a two hour discussion I once had with him about Moulin Rouge. Due to school though we weren't there for the whole festival, and caught one screening of Big Fan sometime in mid January in Park City, I think. I forgot the time of the screening exactly, but it was around 8:30 p.m.

Edited by OldChili

In Bruges was 2008... Big Fan was this year (2009).

So you went twice and not one picture? Damn..

Saw In the Loop tonight, a great great mature comedy and acting well done. 8.5/10, yeah I liked it.

1. The Hurt Locker

2. Up

3. Moon

4. Tetro

5. In the Loop

6. Away We Go

7. Whatever Works

8. Coraline

9. Star Trek

10. Taken

Edited by NeTs15VC

just call your sister. tell her put the pics on her comp an email them 2 u.

and i agree with pb. taken was amazing. wether the plot seem fake or the movie kept me entertain throughout the whole time.

one my fav movies of 09 so far is i love you man.

just call your sister. tell her put the pics on her comp an email them 2 u.

and i agree with pb. taken was amazing. wether the plot seem fake or the movie kept me entertain throughout the whole time.

one my fav movies of 09 so far is i love you man.

I already sent him a couple of pictures this morning.

Edit: My sister doesn't have the USB connector, so that wouldn't be possible. I can take a picture of it with my cell phone if you don't believe me...

Edited by OldChili