Wally Szczerbiak for the minimum?

I think the Lakers should consider trying to get Wally Szczerbiak for the veteran minimum. He would be cheap, and he is much better than Sasha Vujacic. He is a really good shooter, and can also post up. He could create more matchup problems, because teams used to put smaller players on Vladimir Radmanovic because he couldn't post up, but with Wally we wouldn't have that problem. He would be a better backup to Kobe than Sasha.

It would be nice to have Wally. You can never have enough shooters, but right now we dont have any (off the bench). Sure it would be nice if Vujacic learned to shoot again, but I dont think you can rely on that to happen. Outside of Ammo who were not even sure will get PT this season, Walton might be the best shooter off the bench, and thats pretty pathetic. Wally would probably be useless if Kobe or Pau is not on the court, but he could really do some damage off of double teams. Wally needs to leave the scrub team of his and come play for a winner :D

Lakers are fine, they don't need another player.

No we are not "fine." We are chasing perfection, and right now we need a shooter. Leave the cliches at home mmk?

It would be nice to have Wally. You can never have enough shooters, but right now we dont have any (off the bench). Sure it would be nice if Vujacic learned to shoot again, but I dont think you can rely on that to happen. Outside of Ammo who were not even sure will get PT this season, Walton might be the best shooter off the bench, and thats pretty pathetic. Wally would probably be useless if Kobe or Pau is not on the court, but he could really do some damage off of double teams. Wally needs to leave the scrub team of his and come play for a winner :D

No we are not "fine." We are chasing perfection, and right now we need a shooter. Leave the cliches at home mmk?

Mitch said we are keeping 13 players. We waived Sun Yue yesterday, we are at 13 players currently. The only way we get other players now is by trade.

Hmm ok then. But I think we could use Wally.

No doubt about that, but I think Morrison can provide some thing's Wally could such as the 3 Pt shooting that will space the floor out. Morrison proved he can play during the Summer League and he will have a full training camp under his belt.

No doubt about that, but I think Morrison can provide some thing's Wally could such as the 3 Pt shooting that will space the floor out. Morrison proved he can play during the Summer League and he will have a full training camp under his belt.

Tru true. I like AMMO and want him to do well, I just hope Phil gives him a chance.

Tru true. I like AMMO and want him to do well, I just hope Phil gives him a chance.

Where do you think he should be in the rotation? I think he can get some playing time at the SF position, maybe take some of Walton's minutes. Or maybe playing SG, he might give Sasha a run for his minutes if Sasha doesn't improve.

He was the biggest letdown when we got him. He was an awesome bench player for Seattle, then he came to Cleveland and his 3 pt shooting ability dropped extremely. We would've won a championship if he played up to par and it's a shame.

So LAL shouldn't get him.