Jeter, Rodriguez To Skip All-Star Game

MainEv3nt

The left side of the Yankees infield will not participate in next week's Major League Baseball All-Star Game.

The team released a statement on Friday afternoon announced that "shortstop Derek Jeter and third baseman Alex Rodriguez have informed Major League Baseball that they are unable to participate in the 2011 All-Star Game on July 12, in Phoenix, Arizona."

Read more: http://baseball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/25929/20110708/jeter_rodriguez_to_skip_all_star_game/#ixzz1RZ74v5KM

You can just skip it in the MLB or are they injured?

u can skip it period in any sport lol.

rem when tom brady an randy moss skipped the pro bowl that one year.

Edited by ReDIRKulous

u can skip it period in any sport lol.

rem when tom brady an randy moss skipped the pro bowl that one year.

I don't remember it happening in the NBA. I think Kobe wanted to sit out for an arm injury but Stern said if he sits out, then he can't play in the next actual Lakers game either.

I don't remember it happening in the NBA. I think Kobe wanted to sit out for an arm injury but Stern said if he sits out, then he can't play in the next actual Lakers game either.

That's probably because Stern's a money hungry prick

Kobe skipped the 2010 all star game

kobe skipped it b4 so has tmac and ai