Yahoo Fantasy Football - Offline Draft

ChosenOne

Lkr is quitting cuz his team blows. There's no other reason. The time excuse made me lol hard.

yeah, my team is awful. peterson, blount, and wallace suck ass. how could i pick two guys that are gonna have 1000 yd rushing and a guy coming off 1200 recving :|

Dude you have had so time to make posts all day but you havemt had the time to make your pick or wait for yahoo to load? Come on bro thats pathetic. I have literally done all of this shit through my phone. As soon as I get home I will get on my laptop and move this shit forward. If you some how manage to get the minute of free time between that time make your pick if not you will get the best available player. Im not going to drop you sorry.

yes it is an option or I quit the league regardless if you drop me :lol:

You already have quit the league, by asking to be dropped. I really dont give a shit if you want out because im not going to drop you out 4 rounds into the draft. Having one nonactive team out of 14 is no big deal.

I once again state how pathetic you seem posting on otr but not having the time to make a pick lmao.

Round 4

14. New York Jeets (Lkr)- Ryan, Matt

Round 5

1. New York Jeets (Lkr) - Finley, Jermichael

2. TEAM BRING IT (CaliCurbStomppa) - Boldin, Anquan

3. Show Me Your TD's (Prodigy) - Clark, Dallas

4. Tebow and Arrow (50.) -

5. Team CTFU (Trutrojan) -

6. Kurb Your Enthusiasm (KurbyFX) -

7. The Fish (Fish) -

8. Yuuuuup!!! (Blazed49) -

9. Air Knowshon (Cobb) -

10. ChosenOne (ChosenOne) -

11. moeroadkillers (Moeroadkill) -

12. EastCoastNiner (ECN) -

13. Lenny & The Jets (iBoldin) -

14. Simba (Confidence) -

I once again state how pathetic you seem posting on otr but not having the time to make a pick lmao.

OTR runs like a [expletive]ing boss on my blackberry, but yahoo (especially fantasy pages) takes a century to load. Just saying.

OTR runs like a [expletive]ing boss on my blackberry, but yahoo (especially fantasy pages) takes a century to load. Just saying.

I understand that but you cant be sooo busy that you can wait a minute to load, especially when you are posting on otr lol

I understand that but you cant be sooo busy that you can wait a minute to load, especially when you are posting on otr lol

It doesn't take a minute. I've taken H2H losses in fantasy baseball because I literally can't get the yahoo fantasy baseball page to load.. at all.

If it gets late I will pick for him reguardless of my 36 hour rule.

This didn't work out so well last year, I'd suggest refraining from it.. also,

Plus, if you're running something, a league or even forums, you have to stick to what you produce as far as guidelines go

From the fantasy draft last year ^^

I really dont care what real deal said last year. Last years was a problem with multiple members being gay, this year we have 13/14 guys who actually want to take part in this fantasy league.

On a side note I hope Lkr can free himself up a little bit of time so he can alao enjoy the league.

I really dont care what real deal said last year. Last years was a problem with multiple members being gay

So.. after a problem arose with not adhering to league rules last year, you're going to not adhere to league rules this year? Seems reasonable.

Also cute to substitute "the Renos skipping people" with "multiple members being gay". I guess the two really are interchangeable :lol:

So.. after a problem arose with not adhering to league rules last year, you're going to not adhere to league rules this year? Seems reasonable.

Also cute to substitute "the Renos skipping people" with "multiple members being gay". I guess the two really are interchangeable :lol:

Are you in this league? No. Please go mind your own business.

And like I said before we have guys in this league that are active enough that I dont need to enforce league rules.