WK2: San Diego at New England

Real Deal

I can't wait for the Patriots to smack this team around. I really don't like the Chargers. They always like to talk a lot of shit, and never back it up. I remember when the Patriots beat them in the playoffs, and Rivers and L.T. cried like a bunch of babies.

Prepare to get destroyed! It's going to be a worse loss than this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8026a540/Patriots-38-Chargers-14

• Owner

I can't wait for the Patriots to smack this team around. I really don't like the Chargers. They always like to talk a lot of shit, and never back it up. I remember when the Patriots beat them in the playoffs, and Rivers and L.T. cried like a bunch of babies.

Prepare to get destroyed! It's going to be a worse loss than this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8026a540/Patriots-38-Chargers-14

LOL, I don't get why you'd bring up a game from 2007. If you do that, you might as well bring up one from 2005, when the Chargers ran all over Brady and the Pats, 41-17...and that was when the Pats were defending champs.

But, I don't like Rivers or the Chargers either, so I hope they lose by 60.

LOL, I don't get why you'd bring up a game from 2007. If you do that, you might as well bring up one from 2005, when the Chargers ran all over Brady and the Pats, 41-17...and that was when the Pats were defending champs.

But, I don't like Rivers or the Chargers either, so I hope they lose by 60.

I'm saying the Patriots are going to crush them......so I posted a video of when they crushed them before at home, during the second week of the season......

Why would I post a video of them losing? :huh: .

• Owner

I'm saying the Patriots are going to crush them......so I posted a video of when they crushed them before at home, during the second week of the season......

Why would I post a video of them losing? :huh: .

My point was, I don't get the relevance. It's more baiting than anything else. I can sit here and find where the Raiders smashed the Pats back in the 80-90s, I guess, and post that when we play them, but why would I go dig that up to begin with? I can just simply say we're going to crush them.

The intention was, "Hey buddy, remember this?!?!" It was clear as day, come on...lol. I was just pointing out a little ammo that a non-Pats fan can throw at you in the same manner.

It was San Diego that played astounding pass defense in Week 1 (held Minny's WR's and McNabb to just seven receptions, 35-40 yards). New England let Chad Henne throw 400+ yards, and they let three Fins receivers hit 80+ yards (one at almost 140).

Not that I care, really, I'm just saying...you have to do better than that if you're going to trash talk.

My point was, I don't get the relevance. It's more baiting than anything else. I can sit here and find where the Raiders smashed the Pats back in the 80-90s, I guess, and post that when we play them, but why would I go dig that up to begin with? I can just simply say we're going to crush them.

The intention was, "Hey buddy, remember this?!?!" It was clear as day, come on...lol. I was just pointing out a little ammo that a non-Pats fan can throw at you in the same manner.

It was San Diego that played astounding pass defense in Week 1 (held Minny's WR's and McNabb to just seven receptions, 35-40 yards). New England let Chad Henne throw 400+ yards, and they let three Fins receivers hit 80+ yards (one at almost 140).

Not that I care, really, I'm just saying...you have to do better than that if you're going to trash talk.

You're making very little sense. You're trying to rationalize something that doesn't need to be rationalized. I posted a video of a RECENT game where the Patriots beat the Chargers, who like to beat their chests before the season, and then go back into their shell after NE smokes them as usual.

It's really pretty simple. I said the outcome of this game, would be worse than last game. Am I supposed to find a one point victory and post that video instead? No, because that doesn't demonstrate the domination that will be taking place this week like the video I posted did.

Anyways, I think the Patriots will smack the Chargers around. The Chargers barely beat a team with McNabb and a shitty ass WR group. This should be a beat-down!

Lol i aint worried I think our defense is going to end up surprising the Pats, and our offense will be fine as well. As long as our special teams doesnt [expletive] up (which they probably will) I believe we will be fine. Should be an awesome game.

The Patriots secondary is still a little worrisome, but I think the defensive-line is going to manhandle the Chargers offensive-line. I think the Patriots are going to win by more than you thin, or if you think the Chargers are going to win, I think you will be disappointed.

And, yes, this is how I am going to act the entire year. The Patriots will be going 19-0, and I'm sticking to that.

"Recent" isn't 2007...but if it is, I'm making perfect sense when I cite the 2005 game that the Chargers ran over the defending champs (your Pats) in.

The Chargers like to beat their chest before the season? LOL, what have you been doing with your team? The Pats haven't won it all since 2004, and in between that time, they've been booted early 2-3 times, and ruined their perfect season by losing to Eli Manning and the Giants.

You keep talking about how people won't leave you alone about your 49ers prediction (IIRC), but I can see why now. You've been gloating about the second or third best AFC team before, during AND after every season.

Sorry, but the last game they played, the Pats barely won (by three).

Your problem, which has become very evident over the last two weeks, is that all other teams are "shitty" (from the Jets to the Chargers, and anywhere in between), especially when they play your Pats. Then, it's the referees that lose all games for New England (hell, I believe you were bitching about the refs in the Week 1 Pats/Fins game, I'll see the post in a bit).

When Cobb was talking about his Falcons...

To Warren about his Seahawks...

To AboveLegit about his Redskins and their problems...

iBoldin said the beating the Jets gave the Pats proved the Pats were overrated (all he said), and three hours after the game, you make your first post in that game topic, saying...

Dude, it's annoying. Thumbs up to your great regular-season team...not sure what else you want people to believe.

And before you kick down the door and do what you do best, yeah, my Raiders are a mediocre team. Save it.

There's a reason why most everyone on this board wants your Pats and 49ers to lose every game this season, and it's safe to say it's not always because of the teams or the players. The Niners don't mean a damn thing to me, in a different conference and irrelevant to everything I care about...but I'd love to see them go 0-16. I like Tom Brady, Wes Welker, but to see the Pats miss the playoffs, like they did three years ago (recently, right?), would be super.

Can you try and reach any further when you know you were wrong? I didn't think you were this clueless, but apparently you are. Just like 2007, this is the second week of the season in Foxboro......against the Chargers. I'm saying that the Patriots are going to kick their ass. Let's put 1 and 1 together for minute.

Patriots.....Chargers....blowout....recently.....2007! WOW!! CRAZY, huh?!?!?!?! I mean, wow, that was such a crazy thing to mention! I don't get how you can't comprehend that. Again...Patriots...Chargers...blowout...recently...Patriots win......2007. There's a reason I didn't post their playoff game against the Chargers that year. That's because the game was close. It's really not that hard to understand, and I'm 99% sure you know that, but what you're doing is trying to "defend" other members here (that are usually the instigators) and try and make a point, even though you know exactly what I mean.

Secondly, I can tell you have reading comprehension problems. I said the Chargers, not their fans, like to beat their chest, and then proceed to get smacked around. Also, I made it very clear this year that I will be confident because I rarely say and Boston team is going to win it all with any doubt.

I had a response, but I deleted it because this isn't worth arguing about because it's going to just go back and forth. All I will say is that this season, I will be confident as hell. I never said the Patriots were going to win certain games last season. I talked more about the Jets, and them being frauds than I did of New England actually being a great team because I knew they had weaknesses.

One last thing. Make sure you don't post any videos of LeBron or any other player this season from season's before, alright? I mean, if LeBron goes off against the Knicks, make sure you don't post a game from previous seasons where he went off against....welll....the Knicks.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

• Owner

Can you try and reach any further when you know you were wrong? I didn't think you were this clueless, but apparently you are. Just like 2007, this is the second week of the season in Foxboro......against the Chargers. I'm saying that the Patriots are going to kick their ass. Let's put 1 and 1 together for minute.

Patriots.....Chargers....blowout....recently.....2007! WOW!! CRAZY, huh?!?!?!?! I mean, wow, that was such a crazy thing to mention! I don't get how you can't comprehend that. Again...Patriots...Chargers...blowout...recently...Patriots win......2007. There's a reason I didn't post their playoff game against the Chargers that year. That's because the game was close. It's really not that hard to understand, and I'm 99% sure you know that, but what you're doing is trying to "defend" other members here (that are usually the instigators) and try and make a point, even though you know exactly what I mean.

I knew exactly what you're intentions were. You do it all the time. The coincidence gave you an opportunity to bring it up, but I digress. Everyone knows your history.

Secondly, I can tell you have reading comprehension problems. I said the Chargers, not their fans, like to beat their chest, and then proceed to get smacked around. Also, I made it very clear this year that I will be confident because I rarely say and Boston team is going to win it all with any doubt.

Haha, oh no, sir, you have the reading comprehension problems. Where did I say anything about you talking about the Charger fans? LOL, let me help you...here is my exact sentence:

"The Chargers like to beat their chest before the season?"

Oops. Guess it's you.

I had a response, but I deleted it because this isn't worth arguing about because it's going to just go back and forth. All I will say is that this season, I will be confident as hell. I never said the Patriots were going to win certain games last season. I talked more about the Jets, and them being frauds than I did of New England actually being a great team because I knew they had weaknesses.

You talked shit on many other teams, and you told us how bad ass your Pats were going to be (and you were persistent when they were on their way to the 14-2 record they had). Maybe I'll find time to dig all of that up for a later reply to you, but everyone here remembers it, and I know you do, so there's probably no point.

One last thing. Make sure you don't post any videos of LeBron or any other player this season from season's before, alright? I mean, if LeBron goes off against the Knicks, make sure you don't post a game from previous seasons where he went off against....welll....the Knicks.

I'm not the kind of poster that goes and digs up LeBron's 2007 ECF Game 6 against the Pistons, showing where he shoots under 30%. That's basically what you would do, and proceed to say the Pistons are going to wreck the Heat this season. Very much like you, actually.

Two different things, and you know that.

I knew exactly what you're intentions were. You do it all the time. The coincidence gave you an opportunity to bring it up, but I digress. Everyone knows your history.

Haha, oh no, sir, you have the reading comprehension problems. Where did I say anything about you talking about the Charger fans? LOL, let me help you...here is my exact sentence:

"The Chargers like to beat their chest before the season?"

Oops. Guess it's you.

You talked shit on many other teams, and you told us how bad ass your Pats were going to be (and you were persistent when they were on their way to the 14-2 record they had). Maybe I'll find time to dig all of that up for a later reply to you, but everyone here remembers it, and I know you do, so there's probably no point.

I'm not the kind of poster that goes and digs up LeBron's 2007 ECF Game 6 against the Pistons, showing where he shoots under 30%. That's basically what you would do, and proceed to say the Pistons are going to wreck the Heat this season. Very much like you, actually.

Two different things, and you know that.

Again, you're still trying to read too far into things. It was as simple as positng the most recent clip of the Patriots beating the Chargers badly, a game many New England fans really remember, especially because it was the game right after "spy-gate". It was nothing more than that.

If I wanted to troll, I would be talking about the Packers and their players usuage of hgh. You really are reading too far into things when they're much more simplistic than that.

Again, with the reading comprehension problems, here is what I said, and here is what you said.

Me: . I posted a video of a RECENT game where the Patriots beat the Chargers, who like to beat their chests before the season, and then go back into their shell after NE smokes them as usual.

YOU: The Chargers like to beat their chest before the season? LOL, what have you been doing with your team?

It's right in your face. I never mentioned anything about Charger fans beating their chests, but YOU said I (a Patriots afn) have been beating my chest. So, don't tell me I have the reading comprehension problems when it was you that couldn't understand a simple comment.

So, please go back and find the quotes where I said the Patriots were certainly going to win the Super Bowl last year. I'm sure you will find a lot more talk about me disliking the Jets and other teams than about the Patriots themselves because I knew they had weaknesses, and they probably would have lost to the Packers in the Super Bowl.

At the end of the day, you and I both know that you're just trying to step in here and try and find comments of mine to miscontrue to act like you are supporting other members from someone trolling, which is fine, except I was not trolling at all. Not one bit. I still don't understand how you take something so simple and obvious, and try and turn it into something else.

If you respond, fine, if not fine, but this thread should get back on track.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I remember 2007.. 18 wins and ONE GIANT LOSS! There was also some Spygate action going on!

That's probably why the Pats won the Chargers game so handily in the video EastCoastCheatriot posted above. The cameras were rolling!

The week after SpyGate.

Fail.

I was disapointed with the Super Bowl loss, but it's done with and over. I've never said the Giants didn't play well or anything along those lines. Did I think the Patriots would win the game? Yes, but after week 17, I wasn't as confident.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Again, you're still trying to read too far into things. It was as simple as positng the most recent clip of the Patriots beating the Chargers badly, a game many New England fans really remember, especially because it was the game right after "spy-gate". It was nothing more than that.

If I wanted to troll, I would be talking about the Packers and their players usuage of hgh. You really are reading too far into things when they're much more simplistic than that.

Again, with the reading comprehension problems, here is what I said, and here is what you said.

Me: . I posted a video of a RECENT game where the Patriots beat the Chargers, who like to beat their chests before the season, and then go back into their shell after NE smokes them as usual.

YOU: The Chargers like to beat their chest before the season? LOL, what have you been doing with your team?

It's right in your face. I never mentioned anything about Charger fans beating their chests, but YOU said I (a Patriots afn) have been beating my chest. So, don't tell me I have the reading comprehension problems when it was you that couldn't understand a simple comment.

So, please go back and find the quotes where I said the Patriots were certainly going to win the Super Bowl last year. I'm sure you will find a lot more talk about me disliking the Jets and other teams than about the Patriots themselves because I knew they had weaknesses, and they probably would have lost to the Packers in the Super Bowl.

At the end of the day, you and I both know that you're just trying to step in here and try and find comments of mine to miscontrue to act like you are supporting other members from someone trolling, which is fine, except I was not trolling at all. Not one bit. I still don't understand how you take something so simple and obvious, and try and turn it into something else.

If you respond, fine, if not fine, but this thread should get back on track.

You always bitch about how Clay Matthews wouldn't be any good if he hadn't taken steroids. what?