WK3: New England at Buffalo

Real Deal

Hopefully Vick and the Eagles can exploit the leagues weakest secondary.

The eagles play the patriots this week?

Anyways, the Giants have the weakest secondary in the NFL. When fans are complaining that "T2" is hurt, you know your secondary sucks.

Michael Vick: 16/23 for 176 Yards, 0 TD, 1 INT

Mike Kafka: 4/7 for 35 Yards, 0 TD, 2 INT

Ryan Fitzpatrick: 27/40 for 369 Yards, 2 TD, 2 INT

Oops! #genius

Edited by illwill21
  • Like 1

• Owner

Honestly, can you not read? I said "Where were you trolls during the game"? Not, "Oh, why are you trolling"? You really need to read before you comment because you haven't been making any sense lately, at all.

I've been here the whole game.

I never said they can't come and talk shit because they can, but your response made no sense to what I wrote.

I'm going to do what everyone else wants me to do and say, "Shut the [expletive] up already."

Here's what I read: you go around talking about how bad ass your Pats are, how they are going to go undefeated, how Brady is invincible, how your defense is underrated, all of this utter BS that we're SICK of reading.

Then, when you get ROCKED during Week 3 (ha), you call people trolls because they are laughing at your team?

No, YOU are the troll. YOU have been the troll for a long ass time, dude. Now, they are giving you a taste of your own medicine, and you're spitting it out and crying your eyes out.

Don't ever call me out, dude. You're the last person on this site that should be doing anything like that right now. Today, you're a joke. It will happen again, just like it happened with your 49ers prediction that you absolutely hate hearing about, as big of a joke as your Pats have been in the playoffs for the last 6-7 seasons.

Don't be a hypocrite. Yeah, I can read. I know you can, also...but instead of just reading, try understanding for a change.

• Like 2

Concussed Vick+Kafka =/= Firzpatrick.

Fail.

You can't [expletive]ing misspell a player's name and then sign your post with "fail."

Vick wasn't concussed when the game started, he passed all of his tests all week. He was never in question to start this game. You are making excuses and backpeddling.. it is embarrassing. You were very wrong, lol.

Patriots, home of the worst secondary in the league.

I'm going to do what everyone else wants me to do and say, "Shut the [expletive] up already."

Here's what I read: you go around talking about how bad ass your Pats are, how they are going to go undefeated, how Brady is invincible, how your defense is underrated, all of this utter BS that we're SICK of reading.

Then, when you get ROCKED during Week 3 (ha), you call people trolls because they are laughing at your team?

No, YOU are the troll. YOU have been the troll for a long ass time, dude. Now, they are giving you a taste of your own medicine, and you're spitting it out and crying your eyes out.

Don't ever call me out, dude. You're the last person on this site that should be doing anything like that right now. Today, you're a joke. It will happen again, just like it happened with your 49ers prediction that you absolutely hate hearing about, as big of a joke as your Pats have been in the playoffs for the last 6-7 seasons.

Don't be a hypocrite. Yeah, I can read. I know you can, also...but instead of just reading, try understanding for a change.

No, you apparently can't read or comprehend anything, and when you're wrong, you either backtrack (rarely), or just keep saying what you said the first time which is usually wrong.

Try reading again.

• Owner

No, you apparently can't read or comprehend anything, and when you're wrong, you either backtrack (rarely), or just keep saying what you said the first time which is usually wrong.

Try reading again.

I just read it again. You're still being a hypocrite. Trolls shouldn't call others trolls. If you didn't understand that from my two posts in this topic, here is your third slap in the face.

LOL...nothing for me to "backtrack" on. I simply called you out for calling others trolls. If you don't understand that, you have no business even speaking to anyone on this site.

I just read it again. You're still being a hypocrite. Trolls shouldn't call others trolls. If you didn't understand that from my two posts in this topic, here is your third slap in the face.

LOL...nothing for me to "backtrack" on. I simply called you out for calling others trolls. If you don't understand that, you have no business even speaking to anyone on this site.

Yes, and you should probably read that post again because it's obviously not clicking for you. . I said, "Where were you trolls DURING the game". Then, you proceeded to quote that, and respond about trolling in general which I wasn't even talking about.

I'm done talking about this trolling stuff, but don't hide for the rest of the season and the playoffs like the rest of the people here.

• Owner

Yes, and you should probably read that post again because it's obviously not clicking for you. . I said, "Where were you trolls DURING the game". Then, you proceeded to quote that, and respond about trolling in general which I wasn't even talking about.

I'm done talking about this trolling stuff, but don't hide for the rest of the season and the playoffs like the rest of the people here.

LMAO, you do everything you can to avoid the entire point of the conversation, just so you don't look like a piece of gravel stuck under my shoe.

You called them trolls, I called you out for it because you're the biggest troll we have on OTR to date.

You called them trolls, I called you out for it because you're the biggest troll we have on OTR to date.

Stop talking.

http://i51.tinypic.com/30w8k1w.jpg

• Like 1

• Owner

smh I thought were supposed to end trolling in the NFL section...

ECN hasn't been the only one trolling for the last 2-3 weeks, either...and there have been people trolling him almost as much as he has everyone else.

I'll let it go on and expect everyone not to bitch about it (including those that are actually part of the problem), or I'll just start suspending people, turn the NFL section back into just one massive forum, and start focusing more on basketball again.