WK12: Green Bay at Detroit

Real Deal

What a shitty game.

You think so? It could be like 21-3 right now and be a real shitty game...instead its 7-0 and both teams are making plays on offense and defense...I think it's a good game despite the overwhelming amount of penalties...

You think so? It could be like 21-3 right now and be a real shitty game...instead its 7-0 and both teams are making plays on offense and defense...I think it's a good game despite the overwhelming amount of penalties...

I expected both teams to be able to score at ease this game but the Lions keeping shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties. Lions are playing great defensively though but can't convert in the redzone. Hopefully it picks up this half.

I expected both teams to be able to score at ease this game but the Lions keeping shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties. Lions are playing great defensively though but can't convert in the redzone. Hopefully it picks up this half.

Uh the Lions never made it to the red zone? :huh: and just because it's not high scoring doesnt mean it is not a good game...

Uh the Lions never made it to the red zone? :huh: and just because it's not high scoring doesnt mean it is not a good game...

They actually have 3 times......They missed a FG, Morris got called for a chop block, and they got called for holding and a while bunch of other penalties early in the game. I want the Lions to win, so if they don't score it's not exciting. Might be for you....

They actually have 3 times......They missed a FG, Morris got called for a chop block, and they got called for holding and a while bunch of other penalties early in the game. I want the Lions to win, so if they don't score it's not exciting. Might be for you....

None of those 3 drives entered the red zone...I want Lions to win too but as long as its a game I'm not complaining, and what do you know as I post this it has now turned to a shitty game.

Suh effectively killed any chance the Lions had with that asinine penalty. Terrible...

Edited by Z True Long Island Story

4th and 2 at GB 29 J.Hanson 47 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-D.Muhlbach, Holder-B.Graham.

2nd and 5 at GB 43 M.Stafford sacked at GB 44 for -1 yards (E.Walden). PENALTY on DET-M.Morris, Chop Block, 15 yards, enforced at GB 43 - No Play.

furthermore, Detroit only got called for two holding penalties in the first quarter and none in the second quarter, and none of those occurred in the red zone. Clearly, one can conclude you don't know what the red zone is