Who have you known the longest?

Real Deal

i've known warren 2the G for about four years now. i've even been in his house before, but he doesn't know it yet.....

just kidding. probably my main manz andreusito from nbad. well technically if it wasn't for bft i would have never joined a forum(didn't even know what they were until he messaged me on youtube), so probably bft the longest. but im familiar with ATDI, Real Deal, BFT, and Andre.

Built Ford Tough on Insidehoops is the only person I know who's been to as many forums as I have. We follow eachother around basically. It's good fun. Bilt, who's now on OTR as well has been someone who's been around all the sites I have; probably a good year and a half now maybe. Then there's Andre who used to post a lot at NBAD, but then disappeared. Apart from them, Real Deal.

I remember at NBAD, when I was a Global Moderator over there, there was a dispute in one of the forums with Warren2theG, who was saying stuff about his this [undisclosed] forum was so much better than us and how we were so stupid (granted, we started like four days before he joined). And when I told him to leave it alone, he messaged me saying the same stuff, so I banned him. He was the first person I ever banned.. haha.

Haha, our lists would be similar. :lol: I don't really remember Justin at JBB, though...but I'd add Swish, and I believe Aaron was over there when I was...

Yep, I remember seeing your stuff and your work but we never really knew each other until I came over in March of 04 :)

I would include Jesse & BALF since they brought me over...we held it down over at LG (lakersground.net), but they haven't registered I don't think :(

Then Smitty, Cryle, and HWP round out the early circle.

i've known warren 2the G for about four years now. i've even been in his house before, but he doesn't know it yet.....

just kidding. probably my main manz andreusito from nbad. well technically if it wasn't for bft i would have never joined a forum(didn't even know what they were until he messaged me on youtube), so probably bft the longest. but im familiar with ATDI, Real Deal, BFT, and Andre.

Doh, I completely forgot that you were posting here lol. Add billt to my list as well.

As for non NBAD members, I have known Real Deal the longest out of anybody on here as he was the one that told me about OTR.

I would say N4S and anyone who was ever on hoopsline...super old [expletive] website.

and from an unregietered member i would say wadekounty...but he left the site.

what happend to that paul guy?

hoopsline? [expletive] please it was hoops nine and that place was the [expletive]. Me, you, ballorama, to name a few. Also xpostscript, and Mason I've known a while.

Haha, our lists would be similar. :lol: I don't really remember Justin at JBB, though...but I'd add Swish, and I believe Aaron was over there when I was, and Bosnian (who was being attacked by the Sonics fans), and wasn't Slaven on JBB?

Don't forget Erin and Jesse (although neither are with us anymore).

It was Erin, Jesse and Dee that led me to create OTR, actually. :lol:

Brandon, Smitty, Paul, Smoke, Justin Aaron Swishand 50.

back in them old days hahaa :D

hell yea i remember that.

Edited by deestillballin