Who have you known the longest?

Real Deal

• Owner

Brandon, Smitty, Dee, Smoke, and 50.

Haha, our lists would be similar. :lol: I don't really remember Justin at JBB, though...but I'd add Swish, and I believe Aaron was over there when I was, and Bosnian (who was being attacked by the Sonics fans), and wasn't Slaven on JBB?

Don't forget Erin and Jesse (although neither are with us anymore).

It was Erin, Jesse and Dee that led me to create OTR, actually. :lol:

Definitely AtTheDriveIn. We posted on Insidehoops together (although I was there before he was) and then when NBAD was created both of us posted and were staff members there as well. We didn't really talk much until NBAD though.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Definitely AtTheDriveIn. We posted on Insidehoops together (although I was there before he was) and then when NBAD was created both of us posted and were staff members there as well. We didn't really talk much until NBAD though.

Did all of you guys come from ISH?

Did all of you guys come from ISH?

The only posters that came from ISH were myself, ATID and KIWI. That is all I think. Oh yeah, I guess Jamie and 40 lol.

I still post there though and have posted there since June of 06, although I do more lurking over there than actual posting.

I knew...

Alex - he is the white guy who is successful and has the job

Yama - the guy who thinks he is a thug and tries to bully me, an innocent guy who is nice to everyone and listens to The Beatles and Beach Boys and goes to church and does good in school

Franklin - the guy who mows lawns and rides Yama

Smitty - he is cool

Edited by Jagmit

Haha, our lists would be similar. :lol: I don't really remember Justin at JBB, though...but I'd add Swish, and I believe Aaron was over there when I was, and Bosnian (who was being attacked by the Sonics fans), and wasn't Slaven on JBB?

Don't forget Erin and Jesse (although neither are with us anymore).

It was Erin, Jesse and Dee that led me to create OTR, actually. :lol:

Haha, I had like a million different names on JBB.

But for me the ones I've known the LONGEST...Real Deal, alcs, Kairu, Jesse, Dee, Matt(not talking about PB or Diesel, the one that was here near the beginning), Balf(never really around, but still a member), N4S, Slaven, Ya Dig, 50, Jammin, Uni, Jer, Slaven, Swish, Brian(Jagmit), Legacy.