Memphis @ Sacramento

• 2 months later...

If this was at Memphis Tyreke Evans would probably get a standing ovation. Every ex-Tiger does, even Earl Baron. :lol:

This is a game we have to win, even if it's an away game. If we have any chance of getting a top 8-10 seed in the West we have to win a few games on the road.

• Owner

Evans is playing, right?

This could be an interesting game. Memphis will have their hands full with Sacramento's backcourt (and vice-versa, haha), and I'm curious to see how well Sacramento can contain Marc Gasol, who acts like he's trying to win an MVP award or something.

• Owner

My eyes weren't fooling me. After watching it a few times, the clock stopped 4-5 times on that last possession for the Grizzlies (in the fourth), leaving six seconds on the clock instead of the one second that should've been left there. That was ridiculous.

Memphis needed Iverson if all they were going to do was attack the rim, hoping to get a foul and not caring if the ball went in or not. That was pretty bad.

Kevin Martin is a really fun player to watch. Dropping in 48 points was awesome. I love how he's got an amazing ability to score, he's not a terrible defensive player either. The Kings have potential though. Martin, Evans, Hawes, Beno, Nocioni, Casspi...I know there is another player I'm leaving out that I can't think of off the top of my head but I believe he's a sophomore or a 3rd year...Anyways, the Kings were fun to watch last night.

Spencer Hawes had a nice game too, 21 points, 11 rebounds and 7 assists. Dude is going to have a breakout season.

Omri Casspi is a pleasant surprise, he's quick off screens and has a great stroke.