Oklahoma City @ Sacramento

• 3 months later...
  • Owner

Real Deal, do you think OKC is fine with Nenad Krstic at C? Or maybe move in Etan or Collison there? Nenad is decent though.

I like him there. He stretches the offense a bit, because he can pull away from the rim and hit 18-footers. It forces teams to play small with the Thunder, which is how they are winning games. Green should actually be playing small forward, but he causes so many mismatches, it gives Durant a chance to score with one man on him, and back on defense, Green is a pretty solid defender that can hold his own against the larger power forwards in the league.

cant find a bloody stream :angry:

^^ if we get a post threat at PF and a defensive presence then we can move green to the bench with harden let thabo start he can hit threes and play defense, his the new kobe stopper :lol: kristic is a good center and can take away other centers games. just look what he did to Dwight, them 20 points look better on the stat sheet

Edited by MoeRoadKill

• Owner

Westbrook is really starting to get on my nerves. He missed a very, very easy shot down four (I believe it was four), which would've changed the way the Thunder ended the game. Missed shots all game, in fact.

Lucky for the Thunder, Durant had that three to bring it to within one, then a foul and down three. Durant missed the game-tying shot, though...tough break.