Milwaukee @ Oklahoma City

• 3 months later...

Who would've thought last season that a game featuring the Bucks and Thunder would be on National TV? And it's a fun game to watch too. Oklahoma City is running up and down the court and the Bucks are passing the ball and hitting their open shots. Plus Kurt Thomas comes in and the Bucks defense immediately picks up. Not a coincidence, though Thomas did get his ankles broken on a Jeff Green drive.

Next year, I'm booking it. Nets vs. T-Wolves on TNT. It's going down.

I can't take this anymore. The Thunder just doesn't miss. They're loaded with shooters and without Bogut down low we can't get anything going offensively to counteract that. Even with injuries, it's now obvious that our early success was much due to our easy schedule. I still think we can fight for the 8th seed, but only if we avoid injuries the rest of the way.

Jennings' 12 points really doesn't show how poorly he played tonight. He wasn't very good on defense and he was an atrocious 3-11 from the field to go along with only three assists. Redd was only 3-9 as well, scoring a mere eight points. And Gadzuric, who is supposed to be replacing Bogut while he's recovering, played for only 11 minutes and in that time only put up two points of damage.

This can't keep happening if we wan't to be a competitive team. Regardless of injuries we need need to step up or D and look to penetrate the ball. Shooting 20 3-pt shots is too much for this team.

Overall, I'm just really disappointed. I thought this game would be much closer. I also lost my entire CS balance due to this. :(

Jennings' defense was terrible, and he forced too many plays. That's one reason he was benched so quickly. Plus, the Bucks don't have the athletes the Thunder have, or a post presence. And Oklahoma City is getting better defensively with every game.

Yeah... of the screen/dribble Jennings defense was worthless. Once he started missing some shots he just started pulling up regardless of where he was hoping that some would fall. In those situations I'd like to see him look for teammates and just get 10+ assists instead of going for the 55 points game. Assists are just as valuable as a bucket. Everyone needs to share once in awhile.