Baltimore @ Minnesota

alcstarheel

• 2 months later...

I don't think the Baltimore D is what it's made out to be and what it has been in years past. With that said, I think the Vikings keep the streak alive and walk out with the W. This game will test the Vikings strength more than any team so far though.

Baltimore needs to get it together, this is Minnesota for christ sakes.

Minnesota is a top team in the NFL. You don't use logic man. I know Bears > All but still, get over yourself. The Bears aren't that good, the Vikings are. I don't know what's so hard to understand about that.

Antoine Winfield is our designated respiratory resuscitator. He was out, and the dime back was his replacement.

Still, that meltdown is indefensible. Baltimore racked up 222 yards and scored 21 points in the fourth quarter with 4 minutes and 25 seconds. Unacceptable.

Thumbs up to the offense for keeping us in it. Brutal win, but 6-0 is 6-0.

Antoine Winfield is our designated respiratory resuscitator. He was out, and the dime back was his replacement.

Still, that meltdown is indefensible. Baltimore racked up 222 yards and scored 21 points in the fourth quarter with 4 minutes and 25 seconds. Unacceptable.

Thumbs up to the offense for keeping us in it. Brutal win, but 6-0 is 6-0.

Superbowl teams usually find ways to sneak wins like that. Even when all hell breaks lose, you still have god on your side, and end up with the win.