Washingon @ Philadelphia

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

Going to be there!!!! :glasses:

Of all the hundreds and hundreds of Philadelphia sporting events I have attended over the years I have never been to a regular season Eagles game, so I am pretty excited.

I wish the Skins win this just to make this division more interesting.

How does that make the division more interesting? lol the Cowboys would be 2 up on both the Eagles and Giants it would almost be over. The Skins are basically done, they'd need to win out to even have a chance.

lol @ Philly onside kick, why would you do that you are the favorite at home. Andy Reid is a jackass The Skins should not be in this game.

The entire thing was a mixup. As everybody knows, Andy usually likes getting the ball first, so his plan was to do the onside kick had they lost the coin toss, but had they won the coin toss (like they did), the captains were supposed to say they wanted to get the ball first. Todd Herremans was one of the captains. He had heard some special teams guys talking about this before the game, so when he got to the coin toss he got confused and deferred the decision when the Eagles won the toss. He was supposed to just say the Eagles wanted the ball.

But whatever, got the win and that is all that matters.

Edited by Phightins