Indianapolis @ Houston

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...
Freeney doesn't travel with Colts to Houston

Dwight Freeney (abdomen) did not travel to Houston and will not play against the Texans.

It's a little surprising because Freeney has been playing hurt for awhile now and the Colts never seemed too concerned about this injury. He was limited against the Ravens last week and didn't record a sack or a tackle, which may have been a warning sign. Freeney is No. 4 in the NFL with 9 1/2 sacks and this upgrades Matt Schaub's matchup a bit.

ROTOWORLD.com

What an awful PI call. Absolutely dreadful.

Yes, you are correct.

The Indianapolis Colts get the most fluke calls to go their way in the NFL, and I'm not being biased at all, and it's good to see that they are being exposed again today because they are over-rated.

If you asked me four weeks ago, which team was the best in the NFL, I would have told you right away that it was the Indianapolis Colts, but they have been exposed lately.

They struggled against the San Fransisco 49er's, should have lost to the New England Patriots, and should lose today.

Somebody will beat them soon, or in the playoffs.