Denver @ Philadelphia

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...
Jeremy Maclin probable to rejoin Birds lineup

Jeremy Maclin (foot) practiced in full again Friday and is listed as probable to play in Week 16.

However, coach Andy Reid indicated that he may keep all five of his wideouts active (also DeSean Jackson, Jason Avant, Kevin Curtis, and Reggie Brown), which may indicate that he'll either use a rotation or is concerned about Maclin re-aggravating his plantar fascia injury. The only safe fantasy bet here is Jackson. Brent Celek is also going to get 5-8 targets against Denver

philadelphiaeagles.com

With the Falcons not going to make the playoffs the Eagles will be the team I'm going to root for. Not only do they have one of my favorite players in Michael Vick they have a lot of young talent that is really fun to watch.

im here.

mcnabb has been absolutely amazing. the broncos and dumervil have been blitzing all game, but mcnabb just avoids some pressure and throws off his back foot. and throws great passes doing it. plus desean has been making champ bailey look average

and good to see westbrook back and involved in the offense

right when i said how great mcnabb and the eagles were playing everything turned to [expletive]. absolutely awful second half, the offense looked terrible and defense wasnt getting pressure. we just got lucky at the end with a couple defensive stops and an amazing catch by maclin to win the game