N.Y. Jets @ Indianapolis

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

I have a soft spot for the Jets, so I'm really glad that they won this game. Down early, but Rex Ryan has installed mental toughness all year, so to come back from a deficit is really showing where they are in their development as a team. I guess thats thanks to that ridiculously retarded idea of Caldwell's to put his back-ups in when he did. That's garbage.

They need to continue to ride that defense and running game as long as they can. I didn't think it was possible after losing Jenkins, but Pouha has stepped up.

Edited by iBoldin

^They played against backups. If Manning and the rest of the starters play, no way do the Jets win the game. This game was basically a gift from the Colts, they had nothing to lose.

Manning played for longer than Painter, either way you have to give the Jets credit for winning a must win game on the road in a dome against an undefeated team.

^They played against backups. If Manning and the rest of the starters play, no way do the Jets win the game. This game was basically a gift from the Colts, they had nothing to lose.

Either way, the Jets had the momentum. Manning wasn't moving the ball, and the defense was beginning to lose on key stops they needed to make.

They better give it to Phillip Rivers since he was ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD of the MVP last season, and Peyton Manning won it on his name alone.

Last year yes I thought Rivers should have got it but I even have to say this year Manning should and I think will get the award.