Stephenson to Cincy

Jckund

If he steps foot on the court, an investigation will most likely follow. He had teams interested, then they all mysteriously went away. No way he's going to be eligible to play. I mean he has the whole Under Armour fiasco and then the sexual assault charge as well... not the baggage a team wants for a player who could end up spending 6 months in jail.

His list of options included Cincinnati, Maryland (reports were they may have stopped recruiting him), Memphis (possibly same deal as Maryland), St. Marys, and Florida International. It's not like he had much to choose from him. He's my second favorite player in this class behind John Wall, but that could very well change once I hear more about him and see him play. Hear he's a headcase and blah, blah, blah, but you there's so many rumors and crap on the internet.

Like Camby said, he comes with a lot of baggage, supposedly. There's rumors that he has some deal with Under Armour, which isn't allowed for a college athlete. Also some scares about contacts with an agent, etc., etc., etc.

Edited by kadillak

But, for teams like Cincy that have a nice enough fanbase but have fallen off recently, it could be good for them to take the chance.

He's going to take Cincy to a decend 18 win level if he plays.