Underrated Players

The Great iBoldin

Or players you love that don't get recognition. List 'em up.

S Nedu Ndukwe, Cincinnati Bengals

DT Domata Peko, Cincinnati Bengals

FB Ovie Mughelli, Atlanta Falcons

LT Demetrius Bell, Buffalo Bills

TE Anthony Fasano, Miami Dolphins

Basic list to start out with. Once discussion picks up I'll add some more, but those are guys I really like, especially Mughelli. Best fullback in the NFL.

Pierre Thomas

Cedric Benson

Fred Jackson

Kevin Walter

Steve Breaston

Mike Sims Walker

John Carlson

Greg Olsen

Antwan Odom

Marcus Stroud

Rashean Mathis

Chris Gamble

Thomas Davis

Victor Butler

Antoine Winfield

Antione Bethea

Darrell Revis

Yeremiah Bell

Jonathon Vilma

David Harris

Erik Coleman

Kirk Morrison

Keith Ellison

TE Anthony Fasano, Miami Dolphins

According to Diesel. Anthony Fasano is extremely over rated because he hasn't performed well in December and in his first playoff game of his career he dropped a crucial touch down. He obviously crumbles under pressure.

• Owner

Michael Huff is doing much, much better than he did last year, but I'm not sure if you'll hear anyone really talk good about him because he's on a pathetic football team.

Greg Jennings is an amazing receiver, and I think he has the potential to be the best in the NFL someday.

Pierre Thomas is also a good pick here.

According to Diesel. Anthony Fasano is extremely over rated because he hasn't performed well in December and in his first playoff game of his career he dropped a crucial touch down. He obviously crumbles under pressure.

Fasano had 4 of his 7 TD's last year in December and 142 of his yards which was the 2nd most in any of his months.

Not sure where your going with this.

Fail at trying to use a tight end to compare to a QB in terms of impacting the game and winning.

Michael Huff is doing much, much better than he did last year, but I'm not sure if you'll hear anyone really talk good about him because he's on a pathetic football team.

Greg Jennings is an amazing receiver, and I think he has the potential to be the best in the NFL someday.

Pierre Thomas is also a good pick here.

Yeah, Huff, from what I've seen, has been allowed more freedom to make plays. Ryan had him handcuffed into playing coverage everytime. The deep zone away from Asomugha.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a few more.

NT Jay Ratliff, Dallas Cowboys. Best player on the defense so far this year. He's been phenomenal.

RS Stefan Logan, Pittsburgh Steelers. My boy from the CFL. He's been setting up the Steelers with great field position all year. I think Pittsburgh ranks 4th in field position?

LB Tamba Hali, Kansas City Chiefs. Made a successful transition to linebacker in KC's 3-4 system, and the production has shown.

RB Jerome Harrison, Cleveland Browns. Does a lot of things for the Browns offense. Blocks, catches out of the backfield, and he's been useful as a runner. Only thing? He's probably not a starter in the future.

QB Josh Johnson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I lauded Jon Gruden for making this pick in the 5th round a draft ago. He's raw, but his fit inside a WCO offense has been flawless. He's very athletic, and he can make NFL throws. If only he had someone to throw it to.

LB Justin Durant, Jacksonville Jaguars. Was all over the field against both Arizona and Seattle. Dependable to play the SAM or MIKE in Del Rio's 4-3.

LB Jamaal Westerman, New York Jets. A UDFA find by Rex Ryan, he's the reason ST stud Jason Trusnik could get dealt. He's a gem of a find, and he blitzes up the middle beautifully. I know a few Rutgers guys know of him.

NT Jay Ratliff, Dallas Cowboys. Best player on the defense so far this year. He's been phenomenal.

Yeah hes one of the best DT's in the NFL, but he did make the pro bowl, however if you start for the Cowboys you are likely to make the pro bowl anyway lol.

• 2 weeks later...