Kevin Martin to have surgery

headliner

Sacramento Kings’ guard Kevin Martin will undergo surgery Monday, November 9th at the UC Davis Medical Center to repair a non displaced hairline fracture of the navicular bone in his left Wrist. Dr. Robert Szabo will perform the procedure. Martin is expected to miss a minimum of eight weeks.

Considering the team is set to endure another losing season, it probably makes sense for Martin to have this problem fixed correctly rather than trying to play through it.

It’s tough to say who on the Kings will make up for Martin’s scoring. There was a huge gap between him and everyone else.

INSIDEHOOPS

i think this could possibly see some positives from this.

Tyreke Evans gets the ball in his hands more, Thompson will get more opportunities we have already seen what he can do when he had a monster game

But it’s not going to result into wins. The western conference is tough as it is and the east is much improved in my mind so I think it’s going to be tough for them to get wins. The positive thing is their young players will get a better opportunity to get more playing time.

dont want to be beating a dead horse but i must mention this. kings won again, yes u can say they play the warriors but stop looking for excuses

7 guys in double figures 2, nearly 3 were 20+. both my boys Thompson and Evans. Casspi this guy can stroke it

i think we play them next and im more worried than magic

Its too bad K-Mart went down. He was on fire this season, guy can flat out score. Sure, its terrible for the Kings, but that team is far from being ready to contend. Another nice draft pick can go a LONG way for a franchise that seems so maligned. Smart for Martin to take care of the injury as opposed to trying to go around it.