Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Worried? Why..

I've done terrible on the SAT and the schools I planned to apply for I can't because I don't even meet the minimal requirements.

I plan on taking the ACT in September so hopefully I good on it.

I've done terrible on the SAT and the schools I planned to apply for I can't because I don't even meet the minimal requirements.

I plan on taking the ACT in September so hopefully I good on it.

Well you can still take the tests your senior year and got time... I didnt meet the requirements for the college I'm at but wrote a good essay, impressed em.. I mean I wasn't off I was real near them so yeah.

Senior year is the best year in high school by far I went to school everyday to hang out, I didnt do one thing.

Well you can still take the tests your senior year and got time... I didnt meet the requirements for the college I'm at but wrote a good essay, impressed em.. I mean I wasn't off I was real near them so yeah.

Senior year is the best year in high school by far I went to school everyday to hang out, I didnt do one thing.

Eh, I guess. I was just hoping I would've done a lot better so I wouldn't have to take them. Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

Went to a table tennis competition today which was against the top schools at table tennis in the state. My school brought 20 people at least there while other schools brough around 6 or 8 people. Funnily enough nobody that represented my school was actually good at table tennis.

It's pairs so we play singles, singles, doubles, singles and singles. Best of 5. Me and my partner managed to win a whole game :) We were the only ones from my school who won.

Should I get the new blackberry curve or wait for the new 4G Iphone? Help please.

Curve. I've got the 8310 and I love it. I wouldn't get an iPhone now because it seems like everyone has one and I like being different but that's just me.

Curve. I've got the 8310 and I love it. I wouldn't get an iPhone now because it seems like everyone has one and I like being different but that's just me.

The iPhone is the best though. I've had a Curve, and I've had various normal touchscreen phones, and nothing compares to the iPhone.

Im gonna go with the Bb.

ALSO!!!

DEADMAU5, JFK OF MSTRFKT, BENNY BENASSI! June 30th. So excited.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs336.ash1/28963_394986304326_505529326_4332520_7212495_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs307.snc3/28963_394986294326_505529326_4332519_887093_n.jpg

Edited by Doc