Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

The place where I work sometimes [expletive]ed up HUGE!

Police in southern Ontario were asking for the public's help Wednesday as they continued to search for a man who bought 1,625 kilograms of ammonium nitrate, a chemical fertilizer that can be used as a key ingredient in bomb-making.

The RCMP have confirmed the man purchased 65 25-kilogram bags of the fertilizer on May 26 at a store in Lincoln, Ont., near St. Catharines in the Niagara region.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/06/09/fertilizer-search.html

Right before all the leaders come to Ontario too!

Off to San Diego for 5 days. Rejoice, OTR community!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo best vacation of my life, so far. Great times.

Red eye flight home last night/this morning was spent next to a [expletive]ing toddler who wouldn't sleep and decided I was the most fun thing around to [expletive] with. That was fun.

Yeah when I was in high school people used to find ways to drink and think they looked cool when really they looked stupid. Again, I don't drink but I think drinking games and stuff like that is a complete waste of time. What's wrong with drinking normally? Why do you need a game or an excuse to drink?

Yeah when I was in high school people used to find ways to drink and think they looked cool when really they looked stupid. Again, I don't drink but I think drinking games and stuff like that is a complete waste of time. What's wrong with drinking normally? Why do you need a game or an excuse to drink?

Beer Pong ftw son

Because they are fun. Don't start ben, I will hurt the G6.