Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

When does senior year become slack? Jeez, I have never had so much work in my life, and there are only like 3 weeks until I graduate. Teachers don't realize that none of this is soaking in right now, senioritis kicked in like 2 months ago.

A big [expletive] spider just walked across my screen as I was reading a thread, and I thought I was just scrolling past a post by the dude with the bug in his sig. Totally jumped when I realized it was real, haha.

That is a fat [expletive]in blunt legit, to be honest I smoked more the past 3 weeks than I did on 420... the day just brings out all the beginner and weak smokers.

ANYWAYYY just got tickets yesterday to see The Roots this Saturday... the private college in town is getting them and we got a shiit lineup this year so goin to see them instead. We got LMFAO, Ludacris and New Found Glory, wtf and usually we're great with our spring concert (last year we had Lupe)

^ Sativa or Indica

No one gives a shiit bout that lol...

only thing you gotta worry about with weed is whether or not its good (20 a g) or the cheap (10 a g) or mids and heddies.

Edited by NeTs15VC

That is a fat [expletive]in blunt legit, to be honest I smoked more the past 3 weeks than I did on 420... the day just brings out all the beginner and weak smokers.

ANYWAYYY just got tickets yesterday to see The Roots this Saturday... the private college in town is getting them and we got a shiit lineup this year so goin to see them instead. We got LMFAO, Ludacris and New Found Glory, wtf and usually we're great with our spring concert (last year we had Lupe)

LMFAO? They're wack. They performed at my university's annual spring concert last Friday night. :angry:

This school got Kanye West back in 2008. Hopefully the next 5 yrs I'll be here there'll be people more worth watching.

No one gives a shiit bout that lol...

only thing you gotta worry about with weed is whether or not its good (20 a g) or the cheap (10 a g) or mids and heddies.

Well yea obviousley but it matters, some people like the chill sleepy Indica weed, or the engergetic, adrenaline rush weed (Sativa).

Just wonderin what kind and then name?