Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

So last night I asked that girl to prom. I had a cake and on it, it said "senior ball?" She asked when it is, I said late May. She said she is doing something during that time, but will try really hard to go. I said this is kinda like reaching for the stars, then she said "you act as if I'm a special girl", and I replied by saying, "to me, you're perfect." I swear I saw her touch her eye as if a tear came out. She hugged me and said she'll let me know, then she walked away.

corny or not, i think it kinda worked. hope she goes. :(

• Owner

So last night I asked that girl to prom. I had a cake and on it, it said "senior ball?" She asked when it is, I said late May. She said she is doing something during that time, but will try really hard to go. I said this is kinda like reaching for the stars, then she said "you act as if I'm a special girl", and I replied by saying, "to me, you're perfect." I swear I saw her touch her eye as if a tear came out. She hugged me and said she'll let me know, then she walked away.

corny or not, i think it kinda worked. hope she goes. :(

Can't say that wasn't a good attempt, really. If she didn't hug you and say that you act as if she's special to you, I'd probably tell you that she's not going to go...but I think you cashed in.

Now it all depends on how she plans to cancel what she has to do, and what it actually is.

Can't say that wasn't a good attempt, really. If she didn't hug you and say that you act as if she's special to you, I'd probably tell you that she's not going to go...but I think you cashed in.

Now it all depends on how she plans to cancel what she has to do, and what it actually is.

It's a "friend's graduation". [expletive]. I mean, she could go for like an hour? idk. Just hope this goes well.

• Owner

It's a "friend's graduation". [expletive]. I mean, she could go for like an hour? idk. Just hope this goes well.

Ew. Keep your options open, then. Make sure you know a girl who probably won't have a date by the time you find out for sure, because that's not a good thing to cancel.

Ew. Keep your options open, then. Make sure you know a girl who probably won't have a date by the time you find out for sure, because that's not a good thing to cancel.

lol why ew?

She asked me if I'm asking anyone else, but I said no. I said it's worth going only if you go with me.

Got my lollapalooza ticket!! Chi-town here i come!

Word, bro that looks sick...my friend thats goin with Bonnaroo with me might go to that as well because her dad works in Chicago.. its a lot different than Bonnaroo but would still def go and also the Pitchfork Festival in Chicago would loveee to go to that

But yeah cant wait to go to Bonnaroo only a month lefttt