Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Got a speeding ticket for going 70 in a 45. The [expletive]ty thing is I saw his patrol car right in front of me, but I hit my brakes a little too late, and now I have a $120 fine. FAIL!

That sucks man, I got pulled over once for something like that, and saw the cop to the side but couldn't react fast enough :/. Least you only have to pay 120, mine came out to like three hundred bucks.

I cant believe I had to wake up to go to school just to practice graduation. We literally stood in a line, and walked into a room, and like 30 minutes later we were done.

I cant believe I had to wake up to go to school just to practice graduation. We literally stood in a line, and walked into a room, and like 30 minutes later we were done.

Pretty dumb, right?

Last year there was no line, whatsoever. They had chairs set up the way it was to be set up, had us sit, they talked for 5 minutes on how proud they are, told us which ways we will be coming from, then had us leave. And I had to wake up 6:30AM just for that. <_<

Stranger: hi

Stranger: hello

You: hello i am nursuktan im from kazakhstan

You: u speak englisch

You: or deutsch

Stranger: english

You: ah

You: r u amerikan

Stranger: in fact ,Chinese

You: oh

You: china is very close to my country

You: im from almaty, kazakhstan

Stranger: i know

You: what u do in ur spare time

Stranger: neighbour

Stranger: playing computer

You: u go fishing

You: i have 2 friends

You: we go fishing

Stranger: sometimes

You: their names are azamat and borat

Stranger: wow

You: ya

Stranger: i dont know them

You: i kno

You: borat is funny guy

You: azamat complain too much

You: we have one time a bear

You: and we drive ice cream truck across amerika

Stranger: ehn

Stranger: you boy?

You: borat took pamela anderson in bag hehe

You: yes, im boy

You: my name is nursuktan

Stranger: this is Shi Wei

You: r u girl

Stranger: no

You: women have small brains

You: they have size of squirrel

Stranger: hahaha

You: dr.sulmaniyev did test and woman have IQ of 5

Stranger: you are funny

You: they only have brain for making sandwich

You: :)

Stranger: yeah

Pretty dumb, right?

Last year there was no line, whatsoever. They had chairs set up the way it was to be set up, had us sit, they talked for 5 minutes on how proud they are, told us which ways we will be coming from, then had us leave. And I had to wake up 6:30AM just for that. <_<

Lol, all that practice and yesterday at graduation we screwed up the order...we had to fix ourselves throughout the ceremony.

OMG UPS!! I ordered a game off of amazon, and I check and it saids shipped. I don't have the game, they gave it to some dude with the last name Gonzalez and he even signed for it. WTF do I do.

OMG UPS!! I ordered a game off of amazon, and I check and it saids shipped. I don't have the game, they gave it to some dude with the last name Gonzalez and he even signed for it. WTF do I do.

Contact Amazon customer support I would think.