Random Thread 2010

Lone Wolf

Haha, I was just messing around. I think if I were to get a new phone then I'd try the Droid but that's just me.

I know you were, lol. iPhone or Droid are the only two phones I think people should consider. Blackberrys are like the plain janes of smartphones.

I know you were, lol. iPhone or Droid are the only two phones I think people should consider. Blackberrys are like the plain janes of smartphones.

Yeah and they are mainly for business people who travel often and what not.

I like my Curve as well but I don't have a data package or anything which means no internet. The one thing I like about it the most is that I can easily connect it to my computer and transfer music, videos, games. No need for an iPod. :)

Love waiting an hour in my car for work to start when they tell me to go early yet nobody is here. I'm definately leaving at 12 and playing video games, haha.

Haha, that sucks dude.

gonna try play hockey again the 1st time in about 7-8 years got a feeling ill be on my [expletive] half the time

My school has a hockey team. I saw the team training in the morning and I reckon I was better than most of the guys there and I don't even play hockey at all, only time I played was in PDHPE. I would have tried out for the team if I knew when it was on.

u talking about grass hockey or on skates? because i didnt know schools had skate hockey/rink hockey (whatever its called)

idk but watching the playoffs for hockey really go my psyched about it. should of never quit