Baltimore @ New England

Real Deal

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Ravens! The defense needs to gameplan for Moss and make sure that he doesnt beat them, let guys like Watson and Edelman step up. This game imo is basically gonna come down to the Ravens rb's vs. the Patriot front, if they cant stop the run (which I dont think they will be able to)then they have a good chance to win.

Ravens win 20-17.

i like the ravens chances here... last time they only won becuase of a dropped TD pass, and thjat was with a healthy team (i think)

now with a Brady playing through various little injuries and Welker out? i like our chances.

Edited by Lakerzboy

Ravens are overrated. Beating Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland to get back into the race and make the playoffs honestly isn't that great. Besides their early road win in San Diego, their record is sort of inflated.

And the key: New England 8-0 at home. They'll win this but they are one and done imo.

If New England can send Moss and Aiken deep, they will draw penalties cause the Ravens tug when they get beat. I see no way New England loses this unless Brady throws 5 INT. Holy 7-3 for Baltimore, wow.

Brady is a competitor and those 2 ribs wont stop him from playing. He has plenty of time to rest after sunday.

I think the Patriots can win this, Edelman is as good of a substitute for Welker as they could possibly find right now and Moss will come to play in a playoff game.

That being said, 8-0 at home, we are in a deep freeze in the U.S. I think the Patriots will be more prepared to deal with the cold. Only chance Ravens have is if they just run all over them.

Rematch of the regular season again here like the other 3 games, anyone who saw the first match up knows that Baltimore probably would have won if the WR cought the ball or the refs didnt call wimpy roughing calls. Without Welker , Baltimore 24-20.

Joe Flacco-QB-Ravens

Joe Flacco (hip) appears on the Ravens' injury report this week, but he's practicing in full.

Flacco is banged up, but the injury isn't expected to affect him in Sunday's game. Also practicing in full are Derrick Mason (knee), Todd Heap (chest), and Ed Reed (hip).

Twitter

Vince Wilfork-DL- Patriots

Patriots NT Vince Wilfork (ankle) confirmed that he will return for Sunday's game against the Ravens.

Ty Warren (ankle) will also return, which means the Patriots defensive line will be at full strength for the matchup against Ray Rice and Willis McGahee.

Providence Journal

Tom Brady-QB- Patriots

Tom Brady (ribs, shoulder, finger) is practicing in full this week.

The reports about Brady playing through broken ribs and a fractured may have just surfaced recently, but he's already over the worst of it. Ben Watson (knee) and Julian Edelman (arm) are also practicing in full this week.

Boston Globe

Edited by ChosenOne

Tom Brady told me personally that the patriots are going to win tomorrow, there's just absolutely no way the ravens can win.

Well that's not a good sign

Pats play Sunday