Baltimore @ New England

Real Deal

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

with all the dissapoint in the games we lost this season including losing by 1 point twice...ill be more suprised if the pats win then lose. ravens almost beat us in week 4. ill be praying for my pats tonnight

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with all the dissapoint in the games we lost this season including losing by 1 point twice...ill be more suprised if the pats win then lose. ravens almost beat us in week 4. ill be praying for my pats tonnight

I am also going to be praying for you guys, because I would love to see the Pats in San Diego.

I am also going to be praying for you guys, because I would love to see the Pats in San Diego.

haha definetly me too, even though this time were the underdogs haha should be intresting..hope we can make that happen

What a nice start for us, Brady is in for a whole lot of pressure this is just a start.

haha Ray Lewis sack :)

last year u were a colts fan. make up your mind on which team your gonna bandwagon.

[expletive] U BRADY. BRING BACK CASSELL

Brady has a cute skirt on today guys

Edited by Lambeezy