My Sports Picks

Jenneral

I'm going to start posting sports picks in this thread throughout the 2010 year. Hopefully some of you find it useful. I'll try to pick games with decent odds (no -450 favorites) as well as posting a reason for the pick. Hopefully at the end of the year and each specific sport season, I come out on top.

Wish me luck! :)

1/10/10:

Green Bay Packers at Arizona Cardinals -2 (-115)

Reasoning:

Green play has played their best football during the past few weeks. Last week in this same match up Green Bay simply dominated winning the game 33-7. Now I know that game didn't mean much for either team but regardless, Rodgers picked their secondary apart and I expect that to happen once again this afternoon.

Green Bay is 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games and Arizona is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing the Packers. Green Bay has won 7 of their last 8 games and it could have easily been 8 out of 8 if not for the late game heroics by the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Finally, if Boldin plays today he will certainly be playing injured. As of now he's questionable with an ankle injury.

----

Good luck everyone! :drinks:

Bad pick, don't sleep on the Cards in the playoffs, I'll Do this with you too

My Pick today - Baltimore +3.5

I am kind of anxious about the Cards just because of what they accomplished in last year's playoffs. However, I feel like the Pack have been playing their greatest football this season now so they're going to be tough to beat. Their defense is arguably the best in this seasons playoffs.

As for the Baltimore/New England game. I was afraid to touch this one. I really want Baltimore to win as I'm not a big Tom Brady fan but it's always tough to go against them, especially in a playoff game. However, so far Baltimore has come out strong and lead 14-0.

Good luck! :)

Edited by MilwaukeeBucks