Baltimore @ Indianapolis

Real Deal

Public Poll  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought the Ravens would kill themselves with penalties last week, well I was a week late but it seems to be this teams major fault.

Penalities and inability to make big plays. We need another big time player, I'm thinking either Boldin or Marshall, either guy would make me very happy.

The refs changed this game? It looked to me like the Ravens were beaten by the better team. Manning played great, nobody could cover Wayne, and Rice couldn't keep the ball in his hands.

Rice lost one fumble on a great hit. If anything this game is Flacco's fault, throwing 2 INTs.

• Owner

Rice lost one fumble on a great hit. If anything this game is Flacco's fault, throwing 2 INTs.

He also let a pass slip right through his hands for a pick, although the game was already over. That pass was a bit high, but he had it go right through him. One of those interceptions was Rice's fault.

But, really, the Ravens should've put up more than just a FG anyways, no matter who was catching, running, or throwing the ball.

He also let a pass slip right through his hands for a pick, although the game was already over. That pass was a bit high, but he had it go right through him. One of those interceptions was Rice's fault.

But, really, the Ravens should've put up more than just a FG anyways, no matter who was catching, running, or throwing the ball.

He also had the most receptions on the Ravens. He had 9, the second closest was Mason with 4.

Rice is a RB, he is not supposed to catch every single ball that is thrown to him.

You can't expect Rice to have a game like he did last week every week.

Flacco on the other hand choked once again and that is one of the main reasons that this game wasn't even close.

Edited by ɢᴜʀᴜ™

The refs changed this game? It looked to me like the Ravens were beaten by the better team. Manning played great, nobody could cover Wayne, and Rice couldn't keep the ball in his hands.

agreed.