Dallas @ Minnesota

Real Deal

Public Poll  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what happened to that other cowboys fan? papertrail? i think he forgot about this site right when the cowboys lost

i wanted to send him a nice,

LOL.. Owned.

At least you aren't a sore loser :lol:

ChosenOne - Cause I live in NY, my 3 fav teams in the NFL are Cowboys Raiders and Jets, not a fan of them but I like to see them win.

one game doesnt prove anything, so you are still gonna be hearing about these

It's okay, we had a good year, beat the Eagles 3 times which is pretty awesome. We will be better next year so I will happily watch Romo silence haters again.

It's okay, we had a good year, beat the Eagles 3 times which is pretty awesome. We will be better next year so I will happily watch Romo silence haters again.

You guys had a fantastic year and will get better, and I must say you guys will have a chance to get homefeild advantage next year for the Superbowl.

Edited by ChosenOne

Booya. I was at work during the game, but those passes by Favre were just UNBELIEVABLE.. as well as Rice's catches. I just hope the offense will be more consistent throughout the game next week. The defense needs to keep their momentum they had in this game into next week.