When they mess up your order, do you take it back?

reno

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you go to a fast food joint, and for example you said no cheese or no mayo, and you end up getting cheese/mayo, do you go back inside the place to get a new one, or just try and remove it yourself?

Personally, I will just remove it myself if its something minor, but if they goofed up my order completely I take it back. Also pisses me off how rude or careless some of the employers are, I know its a minimum wage job but still is it that hard to say thank you and be respectful?

Nope, I just eat it. My mom on the other hand causes a scene just because they put cheese on her burger.

Haha, same here. I remember she bought a burger and she made it seem as though she has never been to a fast food restaurant before.

I have experience as a waiter at a fancy restaurant, and there is no worse feeling knowing the food is messed up or over cooked (or vice versa), especially since it is rarely your fault. Bye Tip.

Well, if it's to go, i normally wouldn't check, so i doubt i take it back when i'm already home or something. If im eating there, yea i would ask em to fix it, cause i'd be damned if i'm paying for something i didn't want.

Edited by Celtics3420

Ironically, today I ordered a classic double and a baconater from wendys today and they messed them both up and got two double classics, so i was cool with it and so was my friend. Just ironic and awkward because all I could think of was OTR.