Major storms rock California

GamerGuy

http://www.usatoday.com/weather/storms/2010-01-19-california-storms_N.htm

It's getting pretty bad out here. It's been raining all day where I live, and on the news there's been flooding and mudslides down in the valley and in L.A. There was also a tornado warning issued for parts of L.A for a short time. These storms hit hard and fast, so they dump a ton of rain and the storm drains back up really quickly. We're supposed to get another two storms like this this coming week, so we won't see any relief for a while.

Funny how everyone was so scared today now its all sunny outside lol. :lol:

Its a series of storms, so they're going to be short...but expect one or two more this week following the same pattern. I just hope its not quite as bad on Thursday, I'll be on the road traveling. :unsure:

Are you really complaining about rain? We're getting ice rain tomorrow :/ugh. Perfect 30 degree weather. Means when i wake up there will be an inch of ice on my car and im gona have fun trying to get in lol

I'd hate to have been in Long Beach yesterday. :lol: Though I would've gladly took out a kayak :lol:

I like this "storm." Get to in the house where it's warm and toasty, though I can't go anywhere without being soaked.

I was out yesterday in the rain for like an hour. 15 minutes in, I looked like I took a shower. Our streets were flooded, and I suck at estimating - so I accidentally jumped into a 2-3 ft puddle. :angry: But other than that, this has been interesting. They said it was to be worse today but it was whatever to me. More rain coming our way tomorrow. Woopdeedoo. Not gonna ruin my day out at a sports bar though -_-