RD1: Smitty vs. Air Rondo

Real Deal

• Owner

Rules:

1) 16 lines max.

2) At least two of those lines must be about your opponent's favorite sports team (basketball, football, etc).

3) Cussing will be censored if you decide to use it. Don't bypass the censor with asterisks or other symbols.

4) If you say Dick Vitale's first name, please censor it yourself by typing [expletive]. In the manner it would be used in this contest, it should be filtered out.

NOBODY ELSE POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL THE SECOND RAP IS ADDED.

After both competitors are finished, members can place their vote. Votes are only valid with an explanation containing three or more sentences, no exceptions.

The lower seeds (in terms of position) go first. Based on this match-up, Air Rondo will be asked to post his, followed by Smitty. You have two days to post.

Good luck, fellas. Run yo mouth! ;)

Just so you guys know..i'm italian..so i tried my best dont laugh haha. here it is

What it do people its ya boy Rondo, Slamming on fools like VC in Toronto

They got me going against the modern Biggie Smalls, Ima do him like the Celtics do the Sixers back against the wall.

I dont play, we from Boston, we win rings, thas right the city of champs. how you gonna battle us when we got more titles then u do fingers man

Its ridiculous when everybody gonna see? That when I got Massachusetts on my back there aint no stoppin me

Im in beast mode, lik the Patriots when they play Phili thats right they get laced. Please we got three trophies in four years yall playin with an Empty Trophy Case

Smitty flow burned out like Allen Iversons career, one trip to the finals nothing to show, now let me cut the beat im done with this track i got stacks to blow

For this fool to face me..he must be CRAZY//I'm Bernard Pollard, watch me put him on the shelf like he's Tom Brady

Don't get me wrong, AR's a cool lil laddy//But why does he rub his Rondo profile pic saying "Who's...your....DADDY?!?!?!?!?!"

It's like Dwight vs the Cs, Kryptonite got nothin' on me//AR won't be a factor like that lil homo KG(Duncan's better)

AR's like Super Mario without the Super, no strength, no swag//Compare that to the Red Sox..no strength, no swag...all [expletive]s.

AR just got ate with these punches and jabs, left him lookin like a dumb dummy//Yeah, he just got ate..I can't help it, big MCs get hungry.

hmmm... trash talk to a beat, except without the beat..

I gotta go with Air Rondo. His seemed to flow better and was easier follow from line to line. Smitty's was all over the place, and not in a good way IMO. I'm not a big fan of rap and I haven't heard a lot of showdowns, but I figured I'll still voice my opinion with these.

Flow - Rondo

Lyrics - Smitts

Overall - Rondo :( sorry smits

Forgot I needed 3 sentences.

When I read Rondos post I was thinking well Smitts will crush this cause the lyrics were mediocre at best. Then I was reading smitts and the lyrics were there but the rhymes and flow weren't. After rereading each a few teams its gotta go th Rondo.

Edited by Fish7718

Smitty I'm sorry but AR got you on this one. I still love you though. I really liked AR's flow, and his analogies were pretty solid. Smitty was all over the place, he did rhyme but they were desperation rhymes. They made sense but were really corny.

AR-5

Smitty-0

Edited by Confidence

Damn. :lol: Well you pretty much got this AR...congrats. :dribble:

But on another note...it wasn't really my intention to rhyme it like it was just a regular freestyle. Read it more like if it was a street battle and not just a regular freestyle.