Japan and China Meat Crusine Poll

Guest Need4Sheed

Japan and China Meat Crusine Poll  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we eat deer some cultures may think that is wrong. I say let the guys eat what thy want.

This would be a different story if china came to my door and ate my pup old yeller. :(

As we eat deer some cultures may think that is wrong. I say let the guys eat what thy want.

This would be a different story if china came to my door and ate my pup old yeller. :(

If china came to my door. Best sentence ever.

I think it's messed up, but my culture is completely different from theirs. So I can't really tell them what to do.

Win.

I find it disturbing, but its just culture. However, I find it very wrong if you order CHICKEN and you find out later you just ate dog. Not gonna lie, I am always a bit weary when i eat chicken/meat from any azn restaurants, so I mainly just order shrimp. You can never go wrong with shrimp.

Confucious once said that you should eat everything with its back to the sky, Dolphins, Dogs and Cats are something they do eat over there, yes its disgusting but its a different culture, we eat cows and the people of India think we are insane because we do this. The way they kill these animals is inhumane, they cut a dolphin by its neck and drag it while its still alive. Chinese people skin dogs and cats while they are alive, life is [expletive]ed up.